Everyone who uses a windows laptop or computer prefers to update the device to the windows 10 version. With the updated version of windows, you can easily access all the applications on the device. But if you have saved any important information on your device, you must keep the windows device safe.
Changing The Password of Windows 10
If you are willing to keep your Windows safe, then update the password regularly. To make sure your device is safe, always change the windows 10 password from time to time. Changing passwords from time to time will save the account from getting hacked. Here are the steps to change the password of windows 10.
Steps To Change The Password of Windows 10
- To change the password windows, click on the start button on the left side of your screen.
- Now moving on, click on the settings section of the screen.
- Now tap on the accounts option and select sign-in options on the menu tab.
- Click on the change your password option under the change tab.
- Next, before you change your password, you need to log in first using the username and current password for the cross-verification.
- Once you have entered the password, you will receive a new code on your phone number.
- Now enter the code in the security box and enter the old password you use to cross-check.
- And at last, enter the new password you wish to enter, followed by re-entering the password to confirm.
- And once done, your password will be changed.
Things To Keep in Mind While Setting a New Password
If you wish to make the windows 10 password changes, then here are a few tips that you can follow to set up a strong password.
- While setting up the password, don’t include digits like phone number or date of birth that are known to everyone.
- Also, don’t keep any password for too long because there are chances that people might guess your password.
- Keep all your recovery information updated so that if you forget the password, you can easily recover it.
- However, if you keep forgetting your password frequently, note it down somewhere. This way, you can keep it safe for recalling.
And thus, this way, a user can easily find out the answer to the doubts about changing a windows 10 password. For more information, try to contact the customer support team of windows. They are 24x7 available.
Posted on 2023-01-27 By Admin