how to update google chrome
It becomes essential to update the apps or any browser as the updating the stuffs makes the browser or apps less susceptible to vulnerability by removing the bugs in the previous version, thus, securing your browser from viruses, trojans and other attacks.Go through following article to know about how to update google chrome ?
Update Google Chrome and how to check the latest Version of Chrome
- Open Chrome browser.
- In the chrome browser, click on the More icon present at the top right corner.
- A user can get to know about the updates by following notifications:
- Green color signifies that update is pending from two days.
- Orange color signifies update is pending from four days.
- Red signifies update is waiting from seven days.
Since, update is necessary so that older version discrepancies can be omitted, then, go through following steps for making updates:
- Click on Chrome icon to update it.
- Click on More icon at the top right.
- Click on Update Google Chrome.
- However, if this button is unavailable then it signifies that Google Chrome is running on latest version.
- Click on Relaunch.
Google Assistant is helpful when it is required to provide voice command for search purpose.
You can also check if chrome needs update and can also what version is being used by Chrome on the computer:
- Open Chrome browser on the machine.
- Click on More icon present at the top right corner.
- Click on Help.
- Click on About Google chrome.
- The number that is displayed beneath the “Google chrome” is the current version.
- Chrome automatically checks for the updates when a user is on this page.
- Click on Relaunch and apply the updates.