Google Assistant is an intelligent retrieval virtual assistant that evolved by Google. Users are generally handy with Google assistant to link with a network of corporate culture or for a futuristic utopia.
Ways To Recover Google Assistant
It is a much-needed step to check whether Google assistant is turned on or if ok google is not working.
- On your device, hold the Home button for a while; if in reply Hi comes, How can I help? That means Google assistant is turned on; follow the steps "with Google Assistant. "
- If you are not receiving a message, follow the steps “without Google Assistant.”
You need to turn on “OK Google.”
With Google Assistant
- Touch and hold the Home button.
- Top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings > Assistant.
- "Assistant devices," select your phone.
- Turn on Assistant
- Turn on "voice match."
- "OK, Google" automatically unlocks your device.
Without Google Assistant
- Open the Google app.
- Menu> settings> voice> voice match.
- Turn on “voice match.”
- Now “OK Google” Automatically unlocks your device.
- Turn off battery saving feature
- Navigate to the settings of your device.
- Click on battery
- Super power-saving: Tap super power-saving > Turn off super power-saving.
- Check whether any Google update is required.
- On your device, go to the Google app web page.
- Tap on the update button > if you see installed, that means they have the latest version.
- Say, “OK, Google”
- Check if the issue is fixed
- You need to turn off background noise in the louder area.
I hope you understand all the key points to recover Google assistant. For any further queries, you may contact at-desk support with experienced and expert professionals for Ok google not working on your phone.
Posted on 2023-01-27 By Admin