Being a popular social media platform, the Facebook app is installed on every device. It is widely used due to compatibility features, but there are times when users face issues while using the app. If you are using Facebook on an iPhone through the Facebook app, refer to the details given in this article.
Common Issues in Facebook App
Here are some common issues faced by Facebook users while using it on an iPhone. When Facebook not working issue is there, it could be anything among the following:
- App not loading on iPhone
- Facebook app crashed
- Timeline not loading
- Unable to log in to Facebook account
- The Facebook app keeps hanging
If you are facing any of these issues or some other, you can try easy fixes and make it work properly.
Facebook Not Working on iPhone
When Facebook not working on your iPhone issue is there, you can try out the following fixes:
- Quit & Relaunch The App- You can try fixing the issue by quitting the Facebook app. Relaunch it after some time and check if your app is working.
- Check For App Updates- You need to check for the available updates for Facebook. You must complete the update with the latest version if you find any pending updates.
- Reinstall The Facebook App- Sometimes, you can try uninstalling the Facebook app from your iPhone and reinstalling it. It might resolve the issue.
- Turn OFF/ON The Internet- In some cases; the issue arises due to slow internet. You can try turning it OFF and ON the Wi-Fi or mobile network of the iPhone.
- Clear Cookies & Cache- Whether you are accessing Facebook through an app or browser, you can clear the cache and cookies using the Settings app on your iPhone. When there are no cookies and cache, your Facebook will work properly.
- Restart Your iPhone- When the Facebook app is not working, a simple restart might work and make it work properly. With this action, the settings of your iPhone will get refreshed.
- Update iOS Version- If there is any available update of your iPhone operating system, you must update the iOS. The pending updates must be completed for Facebook and other apps too.
- Reset The iPhone Settings- If none of the fixes works for iPhone, you can reset the device settings. Before this option, you must take the backup of all important stuff, as everything will be washed away after this reset.
Contact the technical support team if you are still facing the issue and cannot fix the Facebook app for proper working. You can browse the official website to reach out to the executives and get their contact info.
Posted on 2023-01-19 By Admin