How can Mozilla user alter the security settings of the browser?
Mozilla is one of the most widely used web browser for accessing web and do various other internet works. Security provided is top notch and users are prevented from any access to malicious sites. With add-ons user can add features to the browser functions. Mozilla has customized settings and one can enhance or degrade the level of security.
Mozilla Firefox Customer Service experts provide steps to alter the security settings of the browser
- First user need to have access to the security settings page. For that launch the browser and click on the Settings button.
- Now click on the ‘Security’ tab under ‘Options’.
- User can now find the various security options for the browser. Tick or select the security option.
- Once the settings is altered and finalized click on ‘OK’.
For more advanced settings contact Mozilla Firefox customer service. Support expert can help out the user with the appropriate feature and also will play vital role in case user is facing problem with the browser. Get advanced tips to protect and secure the web browser.
When the Firefox browser is installed in the system for the first time it consists set of preconfigured security settings which ensures the browser security. Now it might happen that user is unable to access any website and it might be because Firefox the preventing the access. One can change the settings to have the access and for that follow the steps –
- Launch the Mozilla browser first and click on ‘Tools’ from the menu.
- Now select the ‘Security’ tab.
- Uncheck the boxes which says ‘Warn me when sites try to install add-ons’, ‘Block reported attack sites’ and ‘Block reported web forgies’.
- Next click on the ‘Exceptions’ button.
- Type the website name not to be blocked and click ‘Allow’.
- Finally click on ‘Ok’.
Contact Mozilla Firefox technical support in-case user is unable to change the settings or unable to find the options to change the settings. Get the best assistance from the support team with all the guides and tips for effective browser security management.