Most people use Chrome in excess form for their work, but sometimes it can be removed due to unknown settings. However, To stop Chrome from deleting history automatically, you must change the chrome settings, lock your browser history if you know about it, and Stop Chrome from deleting history automatically. So, here you will locate how to stop users from deleting browser history. To know more, read more below the blog.
How To Stop Users from Deleting Browser History
(a) Lock (Disable) the Clear Browsing History on Exit option,
- Launch your browser and guide to the Firefox icon at the top right corner. Then, Press on options.
- Go to the privacy option and open it.
- Then, go to the history under the privacy page.
- Then, choose the option of "use custom settings for history" to pick it.
- Then, go for the unchecking the "always use private browsing mode" tab.
- Press the button on the "remember my browsing" and "downloading history" columns to run it.
- Tick the "Remember search and form history" and "allow cookies from sites" boxes.
- Allow the "accept third-party cookies" of the drop-down menu, and choose "always."
- Beneath the "keep until" in the drop-down menu, and after that, choose "they expire" and open it.
- Untick the "clear history when firefox closes the column."
- Click "ok," which will present at the end of the page or screen and save your privacy.
Thus, you can locate the user's history of a third party who opens the tab on your Chrome. Moreover, you will see in the below section a contour work for prolonging history in expiration span.
(b) Use About: config to set the maximum number of pages to retain in history
- Drive "about config" from your browser.
- Unlock a new contour by pressing on the "+" symbol.
- Choose "integer" and "new."
- Enter the code: "places.history.expiration.max" of foliate.
- Enter the no. of pages as per your wish.
- The changes may be saved after clicking on the "save changes."
Moreover, with this, you can arrange hundreds of pages easily. Therefore, you can also hold your history in your browser for some years.
(2) Prevent Users from Deleting History in Chrome
(a) Modify Google Chrome privacy settings,
For this, follow the easiest and simplest steps:
- Launch your browser and go and locate the menu tab that is present at the top of the right-hand side corner.
- Click on the "settings."
- Then, go for choosing "advanced settings."
- After that, choose the "settings of content."
- Move your cursor to the "cookies" and allow the local data information.
- Then, scroll that page and untick the "block third-party cookies" column.
Hence, with these steps, you can watch the history on your Chrome and Stop users from deleting browser history when the third-party user fails to remove the data from your chrome history.
(b) Using Google Apps Admin Console
- Open the C-panel of Google and locate the "device management."
- Then, move your cursor to "chrome management."
- Open the settings and go to the "security" tab.
- Then, browse the incognito window, go to the drop-down menu, and choose "disallow incognito mode."
- Scroll your page to locate and choose the "always save browser history."
However, it is a fundamental way, and users with mid-level know how you will easily remove and remove the history.
(c) Blacklist History Frame & Clear Browser Data Frame
- Open the c-panel, look for "device management," and open it.
- Click on "chrome management" and go for the "settings of the user."
- Moreover, find or navigate "URL blacklist" in the column.
- And, fill it.
- Save the changes.
(d) Use Google History Extension
- Browse for the google history extension and download it on your PC.
- And the link to your google account.
Therefore, it can record all websites and tabs that you open via browser, and you are capable of running chrome history after being removed by the user.
(3)Prevent Users from Deleting Browsing History in Edge
(a) Disable Clear Browsing Data on Exit on Edge
- Open the web browser of Microsoft edge.
- Tap on (...) and go for settings.
- However, choose the data that you want to remove from the history.
- Untick the "browsing history" column and switch off the button of the "always clear this when I close the browser" button column.
- After that, exit from the Microsoft Edge browser later.
However, this technique is only used in Windows ten's Clear Browsing History on Exit option.
There is no direct method to deactivate or delete Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Chrome history in the last line. In addition, it only supports the "internet explorer." For more, you must do the work to Stop Chrome from deleting history from your browser that is mentioned above.
Posted on 2022-05-02 By Admin