Gmail plays an important role in our daily lives by letting us transfer important information with our business associates. If you delete your old Gmail account and you realize that you still need it, you can recover it. We are here to provide you with the process of recovering the deleted Gmail account.
Deleted Gmail account recovery will help you get back access to your account. You can go through the steps mentioned below to complete the process. You can also get in touch with the executives of customer support.
Process of Recovering Deleted Gmail Account
- Before starting the process to recover your deleted account, you need to act fast. You can only recover your deleted Gmail account in a month.
- First, you need to open your recovery page on Google. This will open the page with a text field.
- Then, you need to enter the email address of the Gmail account that you have deleted.
- The next step is to tap on the option “Next.” It will be a blue button that you will find below the text field.
- In the next step, you will have to enter your password in the text field that you will find in the middle of the page. Enter your password for the email address.
- You will have to hit Next below the text field.
- The next step is to hit on the continue button when it prompts. It will take you to the page of account creation, where you can restore your email address that has been deleted.
- You will now be able to review your account information. In this, you can see the recovery information of the deleted account along with the recovery email address and phone number.
- Now, you need to tap the submit button that you will find below the account information section. It will be blue in color.
- You need to enter the phone number in the text field that you will find in the middle of the page. You need to enter it so that you can receive the text message.
- Again hit the continue button. You will see that at the bottom of the page. Then, you will receive a text message on your phone with a verification code.
- You can now retrieve the code that you have received.
- Now, you have to enter the code in the text field that you will find in the middle of the page.
- You have to hit the continue tab that you will find below the field of verification code. This will recover your Gmail account, and it will take you to the Google account page.
This is how you can recover the deleted Gmail account. You are free to make contact the support technicians of Google to take their assistance. The experts will help you out in resolving this issue efficiently.
Posted on 2022-11-17 By Admin