Gmail is an extensively used webmail of Google. Sometimes we can forget the password. If you have forgotten your Gmail password then it can be recovered. There are several ways of recovery. Users can use their phone number, alternate mail, and security questions to recovery account. The steps of recovery are given in this blog.
Steps For Google Account Recovery:
- Go to the Gmail sign-in page.
- Enter your account email address.
- Now you will find ‘Forgot Password’ option. Select it.
- Google will ask you to enter a password you last used for account to start recovery. Enter it.
- You can also select ‘Try another way’ option if you don’t remember any last password.
- The recovery process will begin now and recovery options will start appearing.
- A window will open asking for permission to send a verification code to your registered mobile number. Select ‘Continue’.
- Now you can choose the way to receive code, through message or through call. After choosing the way and select send.
- You will then receive a code on your phone number. Select it and enter it on recovery page.
- If you want to do recovery through email then select ‘I don’t have my phone’ option when the window for recovery through mobile appears.
- When you will sect recovery email option you will have to enter your alternate email.
- A code will be sent to this email. Select it and enter it on recovery page.
- If you do not have recovery phone or email then you can answer security question.
- For this select ‘Try another way’ option when the window for recovery through email appears.
- Answer the questions correctly that will appear. You selected these questions during account creation.
- Now the page to reset password will open.
- You can create a new password and save it.
These are the steps you can follow to Recover my Google account.
For any issue you can also take help from the customer support of Google by contacting them.
Posted on 2019-10-15 By Admin